Search our Jobs
Software Support Engineer
- Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England
A Software Support Engineer is required to provide hardware / software installations for customers across the UK. You’ll join an organisation who employ over 700 staff across Europe and who offer fantastic career prospects. A salary of up to £30,000 + Car is available.
You will be required to implement software solutions on external sites and there will be a requirement to be away from home around 4 or 5 nights per month. You will provide remote software support to external clients and provide some user training.
In the long term, opportunities exist to move into a number of different areas, such as Application Support Consultant, Implementation Consultant or Project Management.
- Previous experience in a role such as IT Support Engineer / Application Support Consultant / Software Support Analyst.
- Any knowledge of supporting HR / Payroll or similar applications would be desirable.
- A full UK Driving License is required as you will be required to provide Field Support.
Hemel Hempstead / Hertfordshire
Commute from Watford / Luton / High Wycombe
to £30,000 + Car + Pension + Benefits
Please email your CV through to Peter Strutt of CV Screen in strict confidence.
- A fantastic Software Support Consultant role in Hemel Hempstead.
- The role would suit an IT professional who enjoys providing support to external clients.